Saturday, April 21, 2012

Prolific Products ---- Soon!

It is a working progress I should say, just like any other things, we encounter difficulties or challenges. 
I should say some of the great things in life doesn't come that easily. 

It is called prolific products because the following products that you will see on my blog this next few days will be out of the pure imagination of me off course, well I should say it has been my long dream to do something that I always cared about. Art. 

Let me tell you a short story. Today, Jinky and I went to Divisoria (a lovely place) to buy some of the raw materials needed for the prolific products. And honestly it is not that easy, especially when we don't know every street or corner of that place. We are newbies. 

Since this is only a short story, at the end of day, we have everything that we needed, and I thank God for that. Even if we could feel the heat that morning and all through out the day, we did not stop looking for the appropriate materials. I admit, Jinky is the best when it comes to planning things, and I also raise my hands up and say sharing ideas with someone is the best learning experience ever. It is amazing to think of what the other person has on her mind. 

Again thank you so much Jinky for making me experience all of this things. 

I will be positive about all this things I had today, because it is not everyday that you got a chance to face all of this trials and opportunities. 

So for my friends, and wonderful readers out there. Watch out for the Prolific Products that will be featured on this blog soon!... 

I am excited for this.


Happy Day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment