Tuesday, April 30, 2013

LONG LOST BLOGPOST: Give and you shall receive...

"February isn't so complicated boys, give and you shall receive.."

Adriana Lima said on her commercial at Teleflora ...

I can say that this advertisement is effective because when my brother watched this commercial through youtube off course, he was like "oh yeah!"...

2 days before valentines day... It's awful but I don't have date except my father and my brother which is sweet but you have to admit, it's different when you're with someone other than your family during valentine's day, well what can I say, it's been always like this since my birth.

-------------------------------


This is my long lost blogpost, I think I didn't have time to finish it because of my house chores at the time, sadly, I really can't remember. Don't you just love reading some scraps from a person's mind, scraps just like this article. I mean out of nowhere you'll find this article about adriana lima and valentine's day...Come on, ordinary people talks about current issues or events, maybe I'm not normal at all but I don't mind, cause knowing/ reading (in this case) what other people had said before is wonderful (for me) cause' it's not everyday that this kind of info will be on your way. And we have to admit that we cannot be here today without our yesterdays, right?


Have a wonderful day!

Happy Blogging :)

BTW you really have to watch the ad of Adriana Lima with Teleflora, she is sooo gorgeous!

Lastly. Did I make any sense at all? 

No comments:

Post a Comment