Sunday, March 7, 2010

Its a Long Day

I knew right away that waking up 11 in the morning has something to do with the chores that's waiting for me...


I know its so lazy of me to wake up at that time...but hey I love texting so you know what it means.. and like what all other teenager says:
its part of growing up


the other thing is.. that morning I told my dad I will go out with my friends to swim.. at first I was nervous but in the end I got the parental consent of my dad, that's a successful one

the next thing I did this day is to wash the dishes.. I know it sucks but I had no choice but to do it..

After that....I cleaned our fish tank... I feel pity for my fishes because before they are 10 but now only 6 of them are still alive..Oh I hate it when they start to float...

And last but not the least... I fold our newly washed clothes.. well its always been my duty to fold them all but sometimes I just don't want to do it..


So all in all I'm tired.. just wanna get some decent sleep.. still hoping that tomorrow would be a good day for me. But after all this things atleast I had a good day with my dad..

No comments:

Post a Comment