Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sleepy day

If you are a graduating student, and finished with the necessary requirements, you should be able to sleep comfortably every night, comfortably as in no nightmares and comfortably as in 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep or just make it 6 hours sleep if your not a sleepy person like me.

If I am a graduating student, then why is it that I cannot sleep properly, I mean I'm not excited about anything or something...maybe there's something wrong with me. Before my father and I had a talked about using computer specifically Internet, because this thing prevents me from sleeping and I am becoming what I was before, playing or using computer for hours, as in 5 or more hours.. would you believe that. My father and I had a talked because I told him to make some rule that would control me in using the computer for hours. then my father told me that
Di mo naman kailangan ng ganun basta DISIPLINA lang sa paggamit ok na
then I said to myself what if I can't, then later on I think I actually could do it, if I could sleep on anything then I think can sleep on this too...

so my problem is solved, maybe computer is the reason that's why I cannot sleep eventhough I'm a graduating student finished with all her requirements ..

I just hoped that I could make it through..
so pray for me..

xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment