Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cheap Junk Foods

When I was in Bicol for 8 days, I have met this 4 little kids. And what do you expect with this kids except of their naughtiness, is the food that they always eat. I have noticed this because I was always with them and they are always eating, as in always. 

Before returning to Manila, I got curious and bought some of the junk foods that they are eating. And because they were just kids, expect the prices to be cheap as usual. 

I have bought three kinds of the chips that they are always eating. Namely they are Alibaba, Chicka Bib, and Mabuhay corn chips


And now you are thinking, what am I gonna do about it. Well as usual I'm gonna blog about it, discuss its contents, where did it came from and how much is it.

For the next 3 days, I will only blog about this 3 types of chips I have on hand. And I do hoped that you could learn something from it.

Happy Eating :)

2 comments:

  1. mabuhay corn chips is like coco crunch the cheaper version!

    ReplyDelete