Monday, May 2, 2011

Chicka Bib

As a promise, I will create a blog about the chips that I have mentioned on my previous blog. And the first chip that I will share to you today is the Chicka Bib snacks.


This Chicka Bib snacks is like a cornick when you look at it. And it also tastes like one. 
And based on my experience the crispiness and saltiness in every bite of Chicka Bib snacks makes you wanna go for more. And the special thing about this Chicka Bib snack is that when you buy it, it comes with a free vinegar. Because as what I know cornick and vinegar is really a good combination. 


Why eat Chicka Bib?

There must some couple of reasons why we should eat this junk food.
Because first its' cheap, it cost me about 1 peso only. that's how cheap it is. And second You could eat this Chicka Bib snacks while having some long chats to your friends, you know, to keep the conversation going cause' you won't get hungry.

Chicka Bib snacks contains:
  • Corn
  • Vegetable oil
  • Iodize salt
  • Sugar
  • Garlic and spices
I know this snack doesn't contain much nutrients but I'm sure that you would love this snack, cause' it also says on the package "Sarap talaga nito!"

Happy Eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment