Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cath Kidston - C for Chic

Here it is guys... 

Last December, I went out with my friends, you know did some catch up with each other, off course I'm a bit amused with the things that I have discovered, and my friends were terrified as well with what happened to our lives this past few years. 

Since it was December then, expect that people has a money to spend in buying foods for noche buena, gifts for their friends, co-workers, etc., or maybe to buy something just for themselves. Which means my friends and I also has a money.  So when the day was about to end, my friend asked me if we can go to Greenhills because she wants to buy a new shoes, since I have no other things to do and it was too early for me to go home, I said yes. 
 
Greenhills is a popular shopping mall here in the Philippines, it's the place where you can buy things with cheap amount, it's also known as place where you can buy class A (almost original) - known brands like long champ, Tory Burch, Cath Kidston, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, etc. ---- everything was there I think, but the only bag that captured my attention was the Cath Kidston, I have never heard of it before nor seen one before, so it's my first time to know that such bag existed. 


I know it's a bit odd to know this product through a counterfeit of it, but at least Cath Kidston bags are now added to my wishlist, although I know was a just a dream to actually buy one. Back to my story,
It captured my attention because of it's unusual style, which I prefer by the way, and the color for each style of bag perfectly suites it. Off course I did my research, and according to the ever reliable wikipedia.com, Catherine Isabel Kidston A.K.A Cath Kidston is a british fashion designer, business woman, and author whose company Cath Kidston Limited sells home furnishings through shops, online and by mail order, and she is known for her nostalgic floral patterns.    

You can visit their online store at http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/ 

The site contains their large collection of bags, accessories, fashion, home, fabric and wallpaper, and for kids. The prices of their item ranges to 8 euros -100 euros, price depends on the which item you are buying off course. I know it's a bit pricey for us,  but having one would definitely make you look 100x alluring, attractive, charismatic, elegant, enchanting, name it. 


Cath Kidston stores can be found in the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, South korea, Taiwan and Thailand. -- which makes it more easier for us to reach them and finally buy yourself a Cath Kidston stuffs. XD 


There you have it.

Happy Shopping :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment