Friday, May 3, 2013

Give it up for Brian Tyler!!!

Lately my attention is focused on soundtracks of the films / TV shows that I have watched, and games that I have played cause' the music itself makes the film/game a lot more exciting and entertaining. Can you just imagine life without any music at all? 

Because I'm so hooked with soundtracks lately I met Brian Tyler. Well off course through the internet HAHA at first I thought "Yeah, he just got lucky to get Far Cry 3" but after some further research I literally ate what I just said about him. Brian Tyler is well known composer, producer, conductor and a film producer. F YEAH! right? 


He is known for his scores for Iron Man 3, Eagle Eye, The Expendables, Fast Five, Fast and Furious, The Expendables 2, Law Abiding Citizen, The Final Destination, Rambo, Constantine, Now You See Me, and Battle: Los Angeles. And I just realized that all of this movie has an amazing soundtracks. Brian Tyler really is amazing. 

Remember my blog about Looking for Some New Sounds ?? it talks about the wonderful soundtrack of Need For Speed: The Run, well guess what, Tyler also scored this wonderful game, he also scored the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, Lego Universe and Far Cry 3. 

Overall Brian Tyler is a composer of over 50 films and he was recently nominated for "Film Composer of the Year" by the International Film Music Critics Association. His score for Frailty won him a "World Soundtrack Award" in 2002 as well as the "The World Soundtrack Award" as Best New Film Composer of the Year. In 2003 he received an Emmy Nomination for his score for "The Last Call". And the list goes on and on...

What an overwhelming Biography right? 

To wrap this blog of mine today here are some of Brian Tyler's scores I got on Youtube.

this is one of my favorites

I'm sorry - Brian Tyler from Far Cry 3 


I left her alone - Brian Tyler & Klaus Badelt from Constantine 


Russian Warfare - Brian Tyler from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 




lastly you can like Brian Tyler on Facebook here.
subscribe on his Youtube channel here.
and go check Brian Tyler's Official Website.


Happy Listening! 

Cheers!

2 comments: