Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tomb Raider: A Survivor is Born

I don't want to gloat about it but few days ago, I kicked the ass of the Sun God Himiko and Father Mathias in the game Tomb Raider 2013. While playing the game I should say its cool, some of its stages took me hours to get through, well I'm not that of a gamer, gamer if you know what I mean. And lastly the game is good enough to prevent me from doing other things or should I say the game is a bit of addicting?!?!

Overall I could rate this game 8/10, the graphics is good, the game play is also good although there are some glitches which is tolerable. And finally who couldn't agree with me that Lara Croft is hot? She is voiced and performed by Camilla Luddington who is now appearing in U.S vampire show True blood, and Grey's Anatomy


Let me give you some useful information about Tomb Raider.

From the name of the game itself you could tell that Tomb Raider is an action-adventure video game and it is published by Square Enix (also the publisher of Final Fantasy Series). The gameplay elements focus more on survival, because in the game you could hunt down animals, collect plants etc. and there are set of survival skills for you to complete through out the game. The game is set on Yamatai ( Yamatai-koku is the Sino-Japanese name of an ancient country in Japan during the late Yayoi period ) wherein Lara must save her friends and escape, (well isn't that too obvious?!?!) I have to admit that I feel sorry for some characters that die in the game cause' for me no one has to die, but then again its a game and anything can happen.

Tomb Raider is also the first game in the series to have a multiplayer and it is also the first game to be published by Square Enix.  

Tomb Raider has different stages that puts together action-adventure, exploration and survival mechanics. The game is presented in third-person perspective ( I think its to show how hot Lara is??). Along with the main story, players will have the chance to do multiple side quest like finding artifacts, maps, diaries etc., explore the island, revisit places, and search for challenge tombs.


And that's it guys, to wrap it up here is the trailer of Tomb Raider 2013



Happy Playing!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment