Saturday, October 22, 2011

Chocolate on your forehead

What's with the title?? well last night was the night that I wasn't expecting at all. Far from my expectations actually. well its' done, all I can do right now was to laugh about it. 

Although I really can't remember all of the things that happened last night. All I can say is that I did have fun. Thanks to my girliefriends that had put something on my forehead that I wasn't aware of until today. HAHA

So for today I have to do something again --- its about the business proposal #again. Actually I'm done with the first one, but I'm currently working on my second one, so again wish me luck. 

And probably my mother was reading my blog. So I'll never waste this opportunity to say Hi to my loving mother, how are you?? I'm posting something to your wall, I guess you never knew that, anyway I love you mammy, take good care of yourself. and PS my grades are already in my student portal, so check it out.. HAHA 

I think that's all I can say in my blog for today,.. 



Happy Blogging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment