Thursday, October 20, 2011

what a failure!

I know what I had said the other day to you guys... and shame on me, I'm not yet done with our business proposition. I will work on that today! I swear, all over her dead body. I'm already done summarizing some information so I'm good to go.

Since its' our semester break already, I'll be spending most of my time in front of the computer again, as what I had done last summer..

And because of that, I will also spend most of my time looking at our student portal to see my grades and I'm nervous honestly speaking, don't know what will happen to me.

I wasn't able to blog about anything yesterday cause' I had a bad cold that I'm already sneezing blood, and I'm serious with the blood thingy, so when I lay on the sofa last night, I fell asleep.. and I'm pretty tired too, because for 6 hours we've been waiting for our thesis, cause' it needs to be book bind. The bookbinding guys are having problems when it comes to time management that's why my blockmates and I have to endure their foolishness. and by the way waiting for 6 hours made me play some pranks on my blockmates, so at the end of the day I had found myself to be physically abused, honestly.

And after waiting for 6 hours at last the bookbinding guys are done with our thesis. I was like hey bookbinding guys can we take a picture of you.

So much for the school stuff. let's move on to what I will do for today,...

1.) work on our business proposition.
2.) watch season 5 episode 2 of gossip girl -- already done with this.
3.) prepare myself for our grades -- too nervous for this.
4.) text some friends for tonight  --- this is already given and I'm enjoying it HAHA

That's it, and I think my friends and I will have a closing party tomorrow specifically swimming, daddy doesn't know anything about this yet, but he will tonight so good luck to me on that.

Happy Blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment