Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gonna work on something big ---

Missing for almost 5 months, here I am blogging again to tell you guys that my brother's girlfriend has a business proposition for me, I just don't know if I should share it with you guys, anyway this business requires a lot of words, thinking, time and research --- well I can handle all of it, its just that this thing came up with my school just a few hours ago... Well we'll have another exam on my major subject, which is I thought was over just about yesterday... 
This retake of examination requires my time (off course), knowledge on my subject (off course), and a bunch of worrying too --- I'll try to handle all of this things though. 

After watching the social network on HBO last night, I though to myself, maybe I should start blogging again on almost about everything like in twitter, only I can share my thoughts for more than 140 characters. And this idea of mine could probably work cause' I think it could eased my worries, stress and every word associated with negativity. That's why for today, I'll start my first blog entry about what will happen to me for today.. 


Wish me luck though, I had this 6 tasks to finish for today,.. 

1.) review for my business calculus final examination, its' about derivatives I think (HAHA)
2.) work on our feasibility study acknowledgement 
3.) type our take home quiz in computer, its' about HTML by the way 
4.) compose a happy birthday message for our dearest par Graziel A.K.A cheche -- the message must be long though "that's an order" directly from her.. 
5.) fix our the recently washed clothes --- that's tough  and lastly,
6.) the proposed business --- the details doesn't matter though

That's it, its' gonna be long a day for me.. Wish me luck guys. 


Happy Blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment