Monday, October 24, 2011

Running in Heels

Running in heels because when we were on our way to Farah's 18th birthday yesterday, I almost forgot my gift for her which was a shame if ever I did forgot all about it.. 

But anyway I did have fun, met some new friends, saw some of my ates' and kuyas' dance their way through the night -- what makes it even more fulfilling was that I feel like I was their photographer because they had use my camera phone to capture every smiling face they have. Although the party got some hired official photographer, but off course its a lot more different when you can pose freely in front of the camera right?? 


So what more can I say that night? besides that I feel like a girl  yesterday because I'm wearing a skirt and a heels? Oh yes, the food was great too, chinese cuisine is really tasty, that makes you wanna go for more --- Farah's 18th birthday was at Shangri-La Finest Chinese Cuisine, beside the Kowloon to be more specific. I've been there before as far as I could remember, the place was still the same after all.  

Honestly, I did have a long day yesterday, I was like can't take it anymore, I was about to give up with no valid reason at all just pure tiredness. I saw Ocha too, she was a good friend of mine,.. and she was like, what are you doing in here? and off course I said, I was just buying some stuff.. 

To wrap it all up, I would just like to say that I really really did had a good time yesterday,.. every worrying about farah's birthday was worth it --- 


Happy Blogging,.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment