Monday, October 31, 2011

Sudden Realization

Ok so here it goes, gonna brag first about the things I've been through yesterday. I've been sleeping and eating like a pig, and we've been to Eternal Gardens to off course visit my Mama and Nanay and Kuya Vincent. I've seen alot of people building tent house or whatsoever, some of them are eating, texting, even flirting, and chatting with their family cause' some of them consider all soul's day as a family reunion, kinda weird but I don't know, kinda hard to tell, and some of them even took a picture of them, and for my brother that was kinda morbid but for me?? naah! hell with it HAHA --- and then I found myself laughing loud enough to notice myself that there's a family mourning? cause' they're in the crematorium. And me? oh dear me! laughing like a devil cause' my daddy is hilarious. Then when we were planning to eat something for you know while me, my brother and my daddy talk with each other, we kinda took a step backwards because the price of the food that is actually sold inside the cemetery are really expensive 100% mark-up price and I thought to myself maybe the rent for their space is actually expensive so... hell with that again, we're hungry so can you blame us for saying some couple of nasty stuffs??.

Maybe you're currently asking what does with the sudden realization have to do with my blog for today? Well, I would like to tell you something while I was you know defecating -- I know it was something nasty again and unnecessary to tell you guys what I was doing during my realization, but you know what, maybe the greatest idea comes from very unexpected time, and I think there was no such thing as wrong timing when it comes to realization like this, or maybe defecating requires a lot of focus that's why here we go I got some worthwhile realization. I know it was a bit stupid and non-sense to you guys but here me out here puhlease! HAHA (this was my second haha on my blog by the way, and I'm counting it) 

Here we go, my sudden realization was off course about my life, and honestly I feel like God was with me all the way because of some twists and turns in my life that I actually don't know why I got in those kind of situation. But anyways, this was because, to come to think of it that I'm still on the BSA program was beyond my expectation, and I'm thankful for that, this is a realization because if me and Jinky haven't some kind of friendship before, then maybe I will not be in 2c and my path would be on some I don't know (can't even explain it) and probably I'll have to prepare my shifting form again. Things really do come from unexpected ways, I mean after all accounting is hard for me, so being in the program still is a really really big blessing for me. 

And here comes my second realization -- I know what you all probably think, it about my love life. So here is the thing, I'm member of CCP (christian community program) and I had found myself praying about my boyfriend, because I would not call it foolish or something, but I'm praying that please let him be the one. I'm praying for it because I can feel it you see, but weeks after that, me and my boyfriend were done, so EX would be a lot more appropriate term for that. Where is the realization in this one? Well I think, God said no to my prayers, maybe because I wasn't good enough for me, or he wasn't good enough for me, or maybe I was too good for him, I don't know actually but one thing for me is sure, we're not meant for each other. Well others might call this a bitter shi@#$ or something but for me, it was not at all, hell no. HAHA (third haha for my blog).  This was just about my realization while I was defecating.

Well that was it. That was my sudden realization, and I know this is too much focus for a defecating girl. But hell with it HAHA (fourth one!). All I can tell to you guys right now is "Every freaking thing happens for a reason". 

This is a long one --- 
Happy Blogging :) and Happy Halloween! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment