Monday, February 21, 2011

Biggest Mango I've ever seen in my Life

Yesterday, my father back from his office bought me a piece of mango, when he showed it to me, I was shocked that I thought it was some green vegetable, then he said, it is mango. 

In my amazement I quickly took a picture of it. 


I know there are a lot of mangoes out there that is bigger than this, but common' it's a rare situation and I am a teenager whose never seen a huge mango like this. While I am writing this blog. I googled the biggest mango fruit. When the results showed up, I was more shocked cause' some are even bigger. I just wonder now if this huge mangoes are natural or it has a lot of chemicals in it. Because if you're gonna asked me, Mangoes are my favorite fruit that I could even eat 4 of them, well off course it depends on the sweetness of the mango.

Back when I was still in my childhood age, this is the only fruit that I love, I don't even know what nutrients it has, but today I'm going to share to you the nutrients a mango have, and what are the health benefits that you could get if you eat a mango.

Mangoes are wonderful source of vitamins A and C. It's average size can contain 40% of our daily needed fiber. Phenolic compound found in mangoes has been found to have a powerful antioxidant and anticancer properties. Because mangoes are high in iron, mangoes are good for those women who suffers from anemia. The anti-inflammatory properties of mango might help alleviate asthma symptoms.

I  hoped these information that I have for you guys are enough to make you eat one mango today.

Happy Eating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment