Saturday, February 12, 2011

What makes me LOUD....

If someone asks me, what makes me loud? definitely I would think of something that makes me different on everyone else.

The thing that I think makes me different on everyone else is that, I always don't follow rules when it comes to the things that I love.
                       For example, our teacher would asks us to make a some sort of collage for our art class. I would enthusiastically do it, but you know teachers always there to guide us all the way. So she told us how to do this and that. But that's the thing, her ideas doesn't always match with mine. I have my own techniques when it comes to craft, that's why I don't follow her ideas. So when the deadline comes for our collage. I passed it to my teacher proudly. And in the end my decision where right. Because she acknowledges loudly in front of my classmates, how good I was with our past art project. And she also asked me how did I do it, because she was amazed with the art that I had produced.
                       It feels so good for me that I proved that sometimes my teacher was wrong. That I could make something much better than what she thinks.

That's what makes me loud. Doing things that I love with extra extra effort.

And anyone will surely be louder with things when they use
LOUD, the new scent from Tommy Hilfiger



Everybody let's get loud!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment