Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yogi Berry Frozen Yogurt

Yesterday my brother treated me a cup of yogurt, you know as reward for something. I was grateful about it and all. And he brought me to this Yogi Berry Frozen Yogurt stall, this yogurt store was new to me obviously because I haven't seen this kind of logo before. 
So after the amazement and all, I'm ready for my order. 



Here's the catch,
  • It's a self service
  • You can put whatever toppings you want on your chosen yogurt flavor
  • The price depends on the weight of the yogurt. They charged 15 pesos/oz.
  • They have 4 yogurt flavors : Blueberry, Chocolate, Taro and Vanilla
They got this amazing type of service for those who loves yogurt so much. But on the other hand the price of this yogurts never fails to be expensive, even on the other brands of yogurt but you know, as long as it's food, no matter how expensive it is, hell with it, they will buy it. I'm sure with that.

All in all, the yogurt and the toppings taste good. But as a customer I prefer yogurt that actually taste like a yogurt nothing more nothing less. Because Yogi  Berry Frozen Yogurt offers different types of yogurt flavors, so in my opinion the taste of the yogurt itself is a bit lost for me. But anyway it was satisfying.
I would like to say my gratitude to my brother and to my father for hanging out with me last night, I had fun.

Yogi Berry Frozen Yogurt are available on the following malls here in the Philippines:
  • SM North, The Block
  • Greenbelt 1   
Happy Eating.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment