Saturday, February 19, 2011

Inaugural Exhibit of Pres. Noynoy Aquino

Yesterday my family and I went to SM North to buy some stuffs. Along our way, I saw a tarpaulin that says there is an inaugural exhibit of Pres. Noynoy Aquino. And I was intrigue immediately of this exhibit of him, you know me, I'm an avid fan of exhibits, never fails to catch my attention, whatever it is, if it's an exhibit then you got me. 

So when I got a chance to go to SM the Block as what it says on the tarpaulin. I immediately saw this huge pictures of the inaugural exhibit. It was a bit odd than what I expected because the exhibit itself is just small and simple, but maybe that's how the designer want it. I was about to go when I saw people looking at the pictures, then I said to myself maybe this exhibit is worth the effort. As I stepped in this gray carpet of the exhibit. I took this picture.


Then when I looked around and found some interesting posters or pictures whatsoever, I also took a picture of it.




The number of votes garnered by Benigno S. Aquino III in the 10 May 2010 elections, which won for him the seat of President of the Republic of the Philippines.

after I took this photos, a lot of people starts to visit the exhibit as well, maybe they're curiosity strikes, or maybe I'm just a magnet for people whenever I visit some store or place.

This exhibit is made in the commemoration of the 25th anniversary of EDSA revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment