Friday, January 14, 2011

15 days to eat different High in Glucose food

Starting this day I would like challenge my very own self to eat different high in glucose food or in other term rich in sugar content foods.

I would like to do this challenge for my readers to know WHAT are the different kinds of food that are rich in glucose. Also as I share with you the foods that I ate, I would also tackle the different ingredients of that certain food so you would know WHY it is considered as a High in glucose food.

Before I start sharing my Foodie Experience to you my readers. 

What is Glucose anyway??

It is our body's primary source of energy. We get most of our glucose from digesting the sugar and starch in carbohydrates. Foods like rice, pasta, grain, potatoes, fruits, a few vegetables, and processed sweets qualify as carbohydrates.

So in some ways Glucose is bad for our body, only when it exceed the normal amount that our body needs.  

Let the challenge begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment