Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Caution: Angry Birds ahead...

If I would asked what game would I wanted to be addicted to, I would simply say the Angry Birds. I know it's the simplest game that anyone can play, even 3yrs old boys. But as I got a chance to play it at my tita's iTouch, I'm hooked not only on the game, but also on it's simple game effects. Even the characters at the game are the cutest.

Angry Birds is a puzzle video game developed by Finland-based Rovio Mobile. The players use a slingshot to launch birds at pigs stationed on various structures, the goal is to destroy all the pigs on the playfield. Inspired by a simple sketch of stylized wingless birds, Angry Birds was first released for Apple's iOS in December 2009. Over 12 million copies of the game have been purchased from Apple's App Store. Which inspired the company to design versions for other touchscreen-based smartphones, including those using the Android and the Symbian 3 operating system.


Give in to the addiction of playing Angry Birds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment