Sunday, January 16, 2011

DAY 3: Nestea Iced Tea

For my third day I enjoyed plunging in Nestea Iced Tea. For some reasons, I was terribly thirsty that even water cannot satisfy the thirst that I have. So Immediately, I asked my mom if we still have some "Litro Pack" of Nestea Iced Tea. And lucky me she said yes.

So as I pour the whole "Litro Pack" at their specialized container. I can really smell the scent of the lemon, and it didn't do any good because I got more thirsty. So after pouring it, I add water, then I closed their specialized container, then start shaking it until the powder dissolves. At my content. I pour it immediately into my huge cup containing many iced cubes then start gulping it. 
It was the only moment where you can say "Aaaaaaaah...." because it really fulfill your thirst. 

Nestea Iced Tea, is like a lemonade in abroad. It's so delicious when its cold, also the sweetness of the drink itself  makes you wanna drink for more and sometimes other people considered it as their substitute for water, But as you know you should never eliminate water to your diet, because water is the most important liquid in our body. It could supply all the nutrients our body needs. And we could survive in weeks just drinking water. Can you just imagine that? ....

Anyway here are some facts about Nestea Iced Tea: 

Nestea is a brand of ice tea
 manufactured by Nestle and distributed by Nestle company's beverage department in the United States and by Beverage Partners Worlwide (BPW), a joint venture between The Coca-Cola Company and Nestle, in the rest of the world. It competes with Unilever/ Pepsi's Lipton Iced Tea. It provides a variety of "tea products", in regular and diet forms, including liquid and powdered tea concentrates, refrigeratable teas, and ready-to-drink bottles dispensed by vendor or vending machine

Some ingredients of Nestea Iced Tea are:

  1. Water
  2. High fructose Corn Syrup Tea
  3. Citric Acid - It is a natural preservative and is also used to add an acidic, or sour taste to foods.
  4. Phosphoric Acid
  5. Potassium Sorbate - Its primary use is as a food preservative. 
  6. Sodium Benzoate - it is a preservativ, prevatively found in acidic food. 
  7. EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid ) - mitigates formation of benzene.
  8. Natural Lemon Flavors
Just a reminder to all my readers, that be sure to have enough water in you body, because Nestea Iced Tea is also just another drink that if abused may result to some illness.

Always drink water daily. 

Happy Eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment