Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Collector, Collects....

Why is it that collecting something is a wonderful feeling? Because for me everytime that I collect something, it feels like I'm getting closer to whatever goal I'm trying to achieve.
I don't know, maybe collecting things for some people is a form recreational activity or a stress remover perhaps or it could also be some sort of therapy for something.

As I searched through the internet, I found out the 10 most common things that people collects, and they are the following:

  1. Movies - it could be a collection of old movies, award winning movies, or Brad Pitt's movies etc.
  2. Coins - it could be coins from different country.
  3. CD's - it could be the albums of your favorite band or it could be a collection of songs per generation just like the collection of Edward Cullen of Twilight.
  4. Video Games - it could be a collection of the most-awaited games, or the very best in game graphics.
  5. Cards - it could be an NBA cards, pokemon cards Etc.
  6. Stamps - it could be the stamps from different countries, like stamps of president per country just like what the post office released here in Philippines when Noynoy Aquino became the president.
  7. Marbles - it could be a collection of marbles with intricate design, or according to sizes and colors.
  8. Stickers - it could be the stickers of your favorite cartoon character, or in my case I collect even the labels of some products.
  9. Keychains - It could be the souvenir keychains of countries, even province, or some certain action figure keychains.
  10. Dolls - most probably it would be barbie's special edition for the girls and marvel characters for the boys.
In my case I collect mostly keychains of different province here in the Philippines, or keychains of other countries, or some useful keychains like, the one with flashlight or the one with the can opener.  I also collect the paper place mat of some restaurants, because I think it's an example of advertisement, don't you just loved advertisement? And the other thing that I collect is stickers, I said awhile ago that I even collect the labels of some products and its true, seriously true. I even had the stickers of the candidates running for president last campaign period. I collect a lot of things that I couldn't even mention all of them here.

I collect for some reasons like 1st, I love collecting. 2nd, I value almost everything that I have that I even have to collect them because they are irristable. and 3rd, I really love collecting things ( which I had said already ).

I'm proud to say that I am a collector and I collect the most awesome things in world. I actually couldn't imagine my world without my precious collection. I know that they are priceless but I am hoping that someday, even my grand children will take care of it for me.
Remember that your collection doesn't have to be a materialistic one. Your collection maybe your Family and Friends. They are already priceless and can't be bought anywhere else.

Do you agree with the following list?, let me know if you think something is more deserving to be placed in this list.

Happy Collecting :))

No comments:

Post a Comment