Monday, January 10, 2011

Wi-Fi Bus: Another Way to Enjoy Traveling...

As technology continuously develops, every places here in the Philippines are now going online. Cafes, Restaurant, Malls, name it and they're could offer online services because almost 99,900,177 Filipinos as of 2010 are getting online. And its getting larger every time Facebook updates its site feature. 


Wi-Fi bus is a good thing for all of you out there who enjoys being online. 


Now technology has taken us to another level as Lucena lines and Jac liner introduces us the first Wi-Fi bus here in the Philippines.



I've seen already a Jac liner bus that really offers Wi-Fi connectivity. And honestly I really wanted to travel riding a bus like that. Because it could connect me with my friends while I travel, I could immediately share the things that I saw online. etc...
Definitely Wi-Fi bus could take us to another level of connectivity.




I just hoped that those buses also has sockets inside
so whenever your laptop or cellular phone is low in battery, you could easily charge them also inside the bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment